Call Us Now! 1.530.285.4844

Roseville Child Visitation Attorney Paternity

Roseville child visitation attorney, Roseville child visitation lawyer, paternity, Placer County Law Office


ROSEVILLE CHILD VISITATION LAWYER, Sara S. Thompson – If the parents are unmarried, parentage must be established before custody, visitation, or child support can be ordered by the court.

Paternity can be established by either signing a voluntary Declaration of Paternity or getting a court order. Generally, if either party has questions of the parentage of the alleged father, a DNA test may be requested, however, there are exceptions to this general rule.

If you need assistance filing a paternity action or assistance with child support or child custody and visitation in an already established paternity action, call the Law Office of Sara S. Thompson, PC.