Call Us Now! 1.530.285.4844

Auburn Child Visitation Attorney Paternity Nevada County



AUBURN CHILD VISITATION LAWYER, Sara S. Thompson – If the parents are unmarried, parentage must be established before custody, visitation, or child support can be ordered by the court.

Paternity can be established by either signing a voluntary Declaration of Paternity or getting a court order. Generally, if either party has questions of the parentage of the alleged father, a DNA test may be requested, however, there are exceptions to this general rule.

If you need assistance filing a paternity action or assistance with child support or child custody and visitation in an already established paternity action, call the Law Office of Sara S. Thompson, PC.


AUBURN CHILD VISITATION ATTORNEY, Sara S. Thompson – 530.285.4844